Foundation 3.0 - Strategic Round Tables
Discussing systemic changes to philanthropic platforms
Foundation 3.0 is an international initiative of the Foundation for Future Generations in partnership with the Fondation de France.
It is an international peer learning group of foundations which discuss the different areas of their activities - grant-giving, endowment management and operations. They learn and share strategies and practices aiming to mobilize all the foundations' resources in order to induce systemic change promoting sustainable development.
The strategic Round Tables are held by invitation only and gather managing directors, chairs and board members from foundations. They gather twice a year to address key issues and concretely explore together the achievements of pioneer foundations. Today, Foundation 3.0 is jointly borne by Bernheim Foundation (BE), Fondation Chimay-Wartoise (BE), Fondation Daniel & Nina Carasso (FR), Fondation de France (FR), Foundation for Future Generations (BE), Lunt Foundation (BE), Mistra (SE), Polden-Puckham Charitable Foundation (UK) and Progressio Foundation (NL). The Foundation for Future Generations is responsible for the coordination of the initiative.
- 2-3 June 2016: "Inducing positive systemic change : how to conceive our philanthropic strategies?"
- 29-30 January and 26-27 November 2015: "Evaluating the contribution of foundations to societal change"
- 13-14 March and 3-4 July 2014: "Investing foundations endowments for societal change"
- 3-4 July 2013: "Strategy for foundation action for a sustainable society: systemic risks and resilience"
- 2-3 February 2017: "Upscaling to achieve philanthropic impact"